Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Beginning

So this is the beginning :D

You probably don't know me so I'll introduce myself. I'm Ahmet. I have a lot of hobbies and occupations but I won't concentrate on that right now. The thing is, I have many frieds and many of them are into this "blogging" stuff. So I was courious and I decided to create one. And I don't want to describe my room and what I do during the day (like they do :D) so I come up with idea to use movies as my topic. I like this "art" and I see approximately 2-4 movies every week. I rent them on DVD because my cinema is a bit outdated and it plays only homemade movies and shows. Untill now I saw cca 300 movies.

And that "idea" that came up to me is to post reviews of new movies. And when I don't see anything new I'll atleast try to add review and comment of one older movie because I'm sure that you haven't seen everything I did.

And sometimes I'll post news about new movies and etc.

Also, you can write in comments name of the movie you find good and want a review of it or you don't know whether to go and see(rent) it or now.

And that would be all for the beginning. Later this evening I'll post my first review. I was thinking of 300 and Wild Hogs and if anyone accidentally read this post which one do you want in comment and I'll do it.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to you coment, suggestions, critics and everything you think I should know.

No comments: